Monday, January 25, 2010

what i did on my winter vacation:

cards


drank 8 shots of espresso
and a pepsi
finished making 60+ birthday cards
watched the today show from start to finish
blogged twice
mailed the cowl to canada
read until my google reader said "0 unread"
painted my nails "Shrimp Scampi"
sat in on a conference call for work + found out where our office is being moved (downtown!)
made a dozen turkey meatballs + homemade sauce + whole wheat rotini
then ate my weight in brussel sprouts with parmesan instead
mentally picked out my outfits for the next three days
started on the new testament (finally)
watched some monday night t.v.
kept on looking for the perfect laptop bag


*it was a wonderful, lazy, relaxing day - just what we (i) needed!
...now to mentally prepare for the busy four-day work week ahead.

2 comments:

CitricSugar said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!

jess said...

oh, it sooo was!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0