Wednesday, November 25, 2009

things i'm thankful for, part four

IMG_3348


I’ve said it before, I have a lot of good friends that often offer simple, much-needed reminders to me.

This week was no exception.


I was blown off by a friend a few days ago.


Despite the reasoning, I was offended, frustrated and annoyed.

I went to vent and then realized my venting buddy no longer works at the desk next to mine. So I emailed my husband.

And I vented and to be honest, it did make me feel a little better.


That is, until he responded…and in turn, kindly put me in my place.


“Give her the benefit of the doubt,” he said upon other things, “Grace, extend grace.”


It was the admonition I needed to hear, and although my pride is still a little bruised, I won’t hold it against her, or him.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0