Tuesday, November 10, 2009

oh what a day

IMG_2998

i don't even know what else to say at this point...except thank heavens that it's over.


the day started off with some major anxiety for a doctor's apt that i didn't want to go to. Luckily, my mom came with me for this one and after waiting almost two hours - the test wasn't nearly as bad as i thought it would be.

The first hour in the waiting room i was nervous...bouncing my legs and checking my email constantly, to try to take my mind off of the impending pain.

The second hour i began to mellow - just wanting to get it over with.

I'll spare you the details, but i was met by a saintly nurse and a funny doctor, making the daunting procedure not that bad.

Results were almost instant and, while not ideal, did take the huge weight of unknowing gently off my shoulders.

We then rewarded ourselves with a nice Panera lunch and a quick stop into the nearby Old Navy and Marshalls for some retail therapy {of which i did not partake, but my mom got a great pair of flats}.

After a quick stop at home, i was back out the door to my next apt.
This one was over quickly and painless enough - thank God.

Now i'm home, catching up on emails and work before i'm going to chock it all up to a long and quite stressful day and kick back with last week's episode of Project Runway and just be.




1 comments:

Kate said...

glad your stressful day is winding down...and that you have some answers.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0