Tuesday, August 11, 2009

early tuesday morning

This is what I'm feasting on at the moment

Sitting alone in the office

The quiet lingers and I love it

 

Up an hour earlier than usual this morning

Eyes open before six a.m.

We're sharing a car for the day, so I made my way from the heights to solon then to the west side

all before 7:15.

 

The reward is in getting to work before everyone else.

Except the receptionist who was busy in the kitchen making the first pot of coffee

Of which I had the first cup

 

Now I sit, eating yogurt, almond granola and fresh strawberries and blueberries at my desk

Listening to a mazzy star mix on Pandora and sipping a steaming cup of coffee.

 

I've been here for over an hour and just now the first people are starting to drift in.

 

If every day could start this mellow and quiet

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0