Tuesday, April 14, 2009

today...tomorrow...someday soon



today I will…

…slow down long enough to enjoy the little things

…quiet down and listen

…eliminate the background noise, turn off the t.v. and enjoy the sound of nothing

…make the evening last a little longer and let tomorrow morning linger

…read until my eyes get tired



tomorrow I will…

…not check my email before I get out of bed

…eat a real breakfast in the kitchen instead of dry cereal out of a plastic bag in my car

…limit the amount of time I spend on my phone

…cook dinner even though it’s just for me

…look on the bright side and give people the benefit of the doubt

…write a letter



someday soon I will…

…plant my herbs

…finish psalms

…finish that sock

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0